We all love spending summers on the beach, surfing, sunbathing, playing in the sand… If we want to enjoy them for a long time and in the best conditions, we must take care of them. And that is something that is everyone’s responsibility.
Surely many times you will ask yourself: why should I take care of the beach when many people do not? The answer is very simple: precisely for you, so you can continue going to that beach that you like so much every summer; for your family, so you can enjoy it for many more years, when you no longer do it; for your pets, so they can have a great time without worrying about anything that could hurt them; for the fauna that lives there; and for the people who, like you, commit to keeping the beach clean.
You’re not the only one who wants a clean beach and not the only one who helps maintain it. Do not forget. That’s why today we are going to show you some very simple little gestures that will help you keep the beach clean that will help you save time and money as well:
- Reduce the consumption of plastics: avoid as much as possible the disposable (plates, cutlery, glasses, straws …), as well as plastic bags and containers and other plastic wrappers that can fly very easily. You can choose to replace them with glass or wooden containers, as well as thermos bottles and isothermal bottles that will keep your drink better than a plastic bottle (and it is more difficult to spill out of the backpack since they have a hermetic seal!). To throw the waste you can use portable garbage, they are very comfortable!
- Do not use the toilet as a wastebasket and less to throw away something that is not biodegradable.
- Do not waste water: water often accumulates when we wash our feet or remove salt in showers. However, it is very important not to waste this water since sometimes it can start running that water and drag with it waste that has reached the beach to reach the sea.
- Do not bury butts in the sand: turn them off and make sure to throw them into a suitable container. But, there are some which are portable very comfortable that you can stick in the sand, take it home, empty it and use it again! An example is the one in the photo.
- Collect your own waste and the excrement of your pets: deposit all the garbage that you generate in the corresponding papers or containers. And if you decide to take your pets, collect their droppings.
Here we have brought you some small tips on how to take care of the beach. In the future, we will bring you more ideas, but for now we want to know if you perform some of these actions and if there is another that is very effective and you carry it out whenever you go surfing. Tell us about it in our social networks!
Minimum Boards for its part is not far behind, so the accessories that we offer in the form of bracelet, necklace and key ring are made of natural materials and respectful with the environment. In addition, we chose board sports as the central motif of these accessories so that you always carry with you something that you really love and in mini format for greater comfort. Go to our shop and choose yours!